Photo, Video: © 2011 WWE All Rights Reserved.
Pro Wrestling Resource Pages
- Home
- 👤 About Pro Wrestling Resource
- 💳 Support the Site
- WWF Magazine Archive
- 🕶️ 115 Pro Wrestlers from the 1980s
- 🏆 WWE Hall of Fame List (1993-2026)
- 💎 HIDDEN GEM WWF WRESTLEMANIA POSTERS
- 👑 PWR LIST: Best 15 Pro Wrestlers (1984-1994)
- 💥 PWR LIST: Top 15 Pro Wrestlers (1995–2005)
- 🌟 R.I.P. HULK HOGAN [VIDEO]
- 🔥🕰️ The Bret Hart vs Steve Austin TIMELINE
- 🖤🕰️ Bret Hart Timeline (1986-2011)
Vince McMahon Bids Farewell to Randy Savage in 1994 [VIDEO]
Farewells can be difficult, no matter the circumstances. On the November 7, 1994, edition of Monday Night Raw, Vince McMahon bid farewell to Randy Savage, who had represented the World Wrestling Federation for nine years.
Photo, Video: © 2011 WWE All Rights Reserved.
Photo, Video: © 2011 WWE All Rights Reserved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
NWA All-Star Wrestling Major Alumni Abdullah the Butcher, Al Tomko, The Assassins, "Bulldog" B...
-
Dusty Rhodes "Hard Times" Promo Mid-Atlantic Wrestling October 29, 1985 " First of all, I would like to thank the many, m...
-
WCW Main Event Aired in July 1994 DUSTY RHODES: Come here, Dustin. I want everybody to bear with me for just a minute. I want to talk to my ...
-
In June 1985, fresh off the success of WrestleMania, Hulk Hogan traveled to Japan to defend the WWF Championship against Tatsumi Fujinami, w...

1 comment:
I am full of admiration and positive feelings. Very nice, clean and pleasant. All the best for the author.
Post a Comment