Preserving the Legends. Reliving the Moments. Archiving the Legacy.
Pro Wrestling Resource Pages
Home
👤 About Pro Wrestling Resource
💳 Support the Site
WWF Magazine Archive
🕶️ 115 Pro Wrestlers from the 1980s
🏆 WWE Hall of Fame List (1993-2026)
💎 HIDDEN GEM WWF WRESTLEMANIA POSTERS
👑 PWR LIST: Best 15 Pro Wrestlers (1984-1994)
💥 PWR LIST: Top 15 Pro Wrestlers (1995–2005)
🌟 R.I.P. HULK HOGAN [VIDEO]
🔥🕰️ The Bret Hart vs Steve Austin TIMELINE
🖤🕰️ Bret Hart Timeline (1986-2011)
Classic Matches: Harley Race vs Rick Martel [Videos]
Harley Race Promo
NWA World Champion
NWA World Championship Two out of Three Falls Match
NWA Champion Harley Race vs Rick Martel
Portland Wrestling
January 12, 1980
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
History: The 1980s Pro Wrestling Territorial Maps (Updated)
NWA All-Star Wrestling Major Alumni Abdullah the Butcher, Al Tomko, The Assassins, "Bulldog" B...
Classic Promos: Dusty Rhodes "Hard Times" [Videos]
Dusty Rhodes "Hard Times" Promo Mid-Atlantic Wrestling October 29, 1985 " First of all, I would like to thank the many, m...
Classic Promos: Dusty Rhodes "...just a hug and a kiss to seal the deal, baby!" [Videos]
WCW Main Event Aired in July 1994 DUSTY RHODES: Come here, Dustin. I want everybody to bear with me for just a minute. I want to talk to my ...
WWF Classic Tag Matches: The Rockers vs The Legion of Doom [Videos]
There have been many great tag teams in professional wrestling history, with the highlight of tag team wrestling being seen during the...
No comments:
Post a Comment