Pro Wrestling Resource Pages
- Home
- 👤 About Pro Wrestling Resource
- 💳 Support the Site
- WWF Magazine Archive
- 🕶️ 115 Pro Wrestlers from the 1980s
- 🏆 WWE Hall of Fame List (1993-2026)
- 💎 HIDDEN GEM WWF WRESTLEMANIA POSTERS
- 👑 PWR LIST: Best 15 Pro Wrestlers (1984-1994)
- 💥 PWR LIST: Top 15 Pro Wrestlers (1995–2005)
- 🌟 R.I.P. HULK HOGAN [VIDEO]
- 🔥🕰️ The Bret Hart vs Steve Austin TIMELINE
- 🖤🕰️ Bret Hart Timeline (1986-2011)
Dallas Cowboys Victory Over the Super Bowl Champions Compared to Ric Flair Quote
Early in 2014, Ric Flair expressed his hate for the Dallas Cowboys while speaking at a San Fransisco 49ers team meeting. Flair stated, "Everyone loved the 49ers, I hated the Cowboys." After the Dallas Cowboys defeated the defending Super Bowl Champions on October 12, 2014, Ric Flair was quoted by DallasCowboys.com Nick Eastman in an interview with Chase Williams, expressing how beating the Seahawks 30-23 in Seattle equates to "beating the man" with a Wooooo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
NWA All-Star Wrestling Major Alumni Abdullah the Butcher, Al Tomko, The Assassins, "Bulldog" B...
-
Dusty Rhodes "Hard Times" Promo Mid-Atlantic Wrestling October 29, 1985 " First of all, I would like to thank the many, m...
-
WCW Main Event Aired in July 1994 DUSTY RHODES: Come here, Dustin. I want everybody to bear with me for just a minute. I want to talk to my ...
-
There have been many great tag teams in professional wrestling history, with the highlight of tag team wrestling being seen during the...

No comments:
Post a Comment