To showcase the NFL and Pro Wrestling connection with Super Bowl XLV, the below video highlights Ben Roethlisberger and his offensive line's appearance on the October 5, 2009 edition of Monday Night Raw in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. Sixteen months later, Ben Roethlisberger will lead his Pittsburgh Steelers to the third Super Bowl appearance of his career.
Source: espn.go.com
Photo: © 2011 WWE, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Pro Wrestling Resource Pages
- Home
- 👤 About Pro Wrestling Resource
- 💳 Support the Site
- WWF Magazine Archive
- 🕶️ 115 Pro Wrestlers from the 1980s
- 🏆 WWE Hall of Fame List (1993-2026)
- 💎 HIDDEN GEM WWF WRESTLEMANIA POSTERS
- 👑 PWR LIST: Best 15 Pro Wrestlers (1984-1994)
- 💥 PWR LIST: Top 15 Pro Wrestlers (1995–2005)
- 🌟 R.I.P. HULK HOGAN [VIDEO]
- 🔥🕰️ The Bret Hart vs Steve Austin TIMELINE
- 🖤🕰️ Bret Hart Timeline (1986-2011)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
NWA All-Star Wrestling Major Alumni Abdullah the Butcher, Al Tomko, The Assassins, "Bulldog" B...
-
Dusty Rhodes "Hard Times" Promo Mid-Atlantic Wrestling October 29, 1985 " First of all, I would like to thank the many, m...
-
WCW Main Event Aired in July 1994 DUSTY RHODES: Come here, Dustin. I want everybody to bear with me for just a minute. I want to talk to my ...
-
There have been many great tag teams in professional wrestling history, with the highlight of tag team wrestling being seen during the...

No comments:
Post a Comment